Thursday, September 22, 2011

Leftover Fabric

So this weekend I was having a direct sales party.  As I was cleaning up for that party I decided that I needed a pick me up for my couch pillows.  I had picked out new fabrics a while ago and made these beauties up in less than and hour.  I love how they turned out!


Fabrics purchased at Jo-Ann's Fabrics

So......with the left over scraps I decided to make myself a cute new cover/pouch for my phone.  I've had a plain red plastic case on it and I'm always looking for a better one (by better I mean cuter) and I come home disappointed with what's out there.  I decided I would make one that I like (duh!) and that way it could be as cute as I wanted to be.  I was inspired by this post from a new blog I started following today....you can see the inspiration here.  Kate is adorable and I couldn't stop reading her blog. Check it out - you won't be able to stop either :o)





Ignore that extra thread there at the bottom - don't you hate it when you see something like that after taking pictures......




I absolutely love how this turned out and it's exactly how I imagined it would be!



Photobucket

2 comments: