Monday, August 29, 2011

Why must it be so difficult?!?

Mornings.....School day mornings to be exact.  

My three adorable kids must be at school at 8:15am which should give them plenty of time to get ready...especially with a 6:30am wake up, but its not!

They will do absolutely anything to delay the inevitable teeth brushing, hair brushing and outfit picking.  There's always arguing about silly things and usually there is at least one time every morning that the words "Keep your hands to yourself" come out of my mouth.  

Everyday after dropping them off, I walk back to my car, get in, and exhale a huge sigh and think, 

At least they got there on time.


Hard to stay frustrated with them though when they are just so darn cute!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you found my blog so I could find yours! Cute post, girl! And cute kids, too!

    ReplyDelete