Monday, August 2, 2010

Birthday Gifts

Since I just recently decided to start blogging about my sewing - I only have a couple of pics of prior projects.  The following are pictures of recent gifts I've sewn for a couple of adorable kids! I apologize in advance for the pics - still figuring out how to use my new camera! 


I made this outfit for a friend's daugher who turned one.  The outfit is a onsie with a ruffle bottom using the tutorial found here. For the skirt, I used this tutorial I found on a wonderful blog called Made! I would check out both websites when you get a chance!



I made these letter bean bags and shirt below for a little boy who was turning three years old.  They were pretty easy to make.  Fun too! I used this tutorial for the bean bags and I used this template for shirt. I added the tie to a plain long sleeve shirt bought from Target.  I loved the way they both turned out!




Happy Sewing!

Photobucket

2 comments: