Friday, July 30, 2010

Project Runway People!!!!!!!!


 
It's that time again and I almost missed it!  I was channel surfing the other night and came across the preview for the new season and all I can say is, "I'M EXCITED!!!!!" I have been watching Project Runway since its second season and I can't say enough about this competition.  It always amazes me to see what each designer creates at the drop of a hat. Here are a few of my favorite designers from past seasons:
Chloe Dao
Laura Bennett

Chris March
Christian Siriano - my favorite designer of all seasons so far!
Kenley Collins
Carol Hannah Whitfield

Make sure to check out the show!  It's on every Thursday - I'm going to sit and watch with my beautiful daughters who argue over who has the best designs.  I just might have a couple of future contestants on my hands! Happy Watching!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You do for sure!! Hay is so good at designing! She takes after her momma for sure!! I am going to have to see if this is on Hulu since I don't have cable! I love watching that show! !:)

    ReplyDelete